Hello, Internet World!
Hello and welcome everyone who is reading this blog right now. This is Anonymous_Indian_Girl from India. This is my first blog and first post in this blog. From the title of this blog, you could imagine what this blog will be about. A personal blog, perhaps? Yes, true. A personal blog at its best(or worse)! I don't know what my future entails, but I hope to include many anecdotes and stories as well as my musings from whatever is happening in my life at a certain point.
Hi! So, I am Anonymous_Indian_Girl. I am a 19-year-old girl. I am an Indian and live in Kolkata, West Bengal, a state of India. My family is from Jharkhand, another state of India. I live in a nuclear family consisting of my parents and my younger brother. I can't describe my interests in just two or three words. Whenever people ask me, "What are your hobbies?" I answer, "I like reading storybooks and novels, I like writing stuff and I like listening to music." But I kind of like reading manga/graphic novels also, I kind of like Instagram, I also like watching shows and I binge watch whenever there is an interesting show. I also have an interest in art and craftwork and do all those things in any time. And in this period of lockdown, I was not doing enough work, or I am so busy doing some other work that I should not be wasting my time doing. So, I decided to write blog posts. About which, I had started thinking very early. Like, when I was 15-year-old. And my need of writing in this lockdown resulted in this blog. I kind of came to like typing on my laptop and nowadays, I am not using the pen-paper. I was doing a lot of my college work on my laptop and with the use of technology. And, I had already come across this platform to create blogs not a few months earlier. But I hesitated in creating blogs then.
My mind was stuck in rut. I was in that zone where I was thinking too much but I was not getting an outlet where I could vent and could get something in return also. I wanted to focus my mind on something productive. And I realized that I have to create a blog with Blogger platform. Though this is the first blog, and I have not even thought about the future, but this is not the only one post. I hope to write further posts, and post them here. I have not thought of when, but I hope soon I will post them.
Till then See ya!
-Anonymous_Indian_Girl
Trying out the comment section!
ReplyDelete