Second post: What to post?

So hey people! Welcome to my blog Musings of an Indian Girl, where I am trying to think, what to post. So, I came up with a lot of topics. Last time, I posted a post on who I am. A small introduction, as you can say. So these posts will be like the first one, as I will be introducing some part of my life in these blog posts. So, last time when I saw the readers off, I was starting the show Sherlock. It is a British show about this famous detective Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick John Watson. This famous detective was written in the years the 1890s and 1900s and was invented by Arthur Conan Doyle. But this show is set in modern times. And I was happy to see the complete 4 seasons of this show. So, I was busy with that. Then, my 15-year-old brother was busy playing CSGO on my laptop and I was not getting time to type in my laptop. And I didn't have an idea of using Blogger from my phone. And yeah, I got back to reading the original source of Sherlock- the omnibus of Sherlock Holmes stories. Also, yesterday was our mom's birthday according to her birth certificate. And also, my brother's official online school started yesterday. And I was officially taken aback. Because the teachers in my previous school were recording their voices like how they will be teaching a class of students and uploading them in Whatsapp groups. Yeah, I was taken aback. I really thought they would be having zoom or Google meet classes but no they are not having them. Hmmm...saving mobile data, perhaps? 

I also wrote a diary entry and wrote about what I think I will be writing about in my blog posts. And it is not at all looking different from my diary entries. Though I am not okay with my diary entries looking exactly like my blog posts. Talking about blog posts, the Sherlock show introduces us to two or three blogs. There is one blog written by John Watson named The personal blog of Dr. John H. Watson and there is one written by Sherlock Holmes which is named Science of Deduction. It is kind of a tribute to the characters writing and publishing their stories and research methods in newspapers in the source stories. So, for my recent love for blog posts and websites, I went to The personal blog of Dr. John H. Watson while I was watching Sherlock season 2 and season 3. I haven't read the Science of Deduction since last I read it when I was 14 years old. I will do it, after some time. 
So, yeah the blog. According to the show, after the war service, Watson is told to write the blog by his therapist. Which he starts to write after he meets his roommate/flatmate/soon-to-become friend, Sherlock Holmes. And that person becomes the main theme of his blog posts. He writes about him and his cases, which makes both of them famous. The blog became inoperational after Watson's marriage. 

So, that was one example of how a blog was used. And I have seen several uses of  a blog: like the use of a blog by type 1 diabetic patients in raising awareness about type 1 diabetes, then I have come across several food blogs and then I think my friend created a blog to share his friends' several artworks. It was part of his college work and I think, he liked creating a blog from scratch, with all the codes and programming, unlike me, who is just writing on a blog pre-made by this Blogger platform. And I am proud of my friend, doing this blog thing and sharing creative content from all the creative people he knows of. I also gave one of my poems to him to publish it in that blog. I could have taken his help in making a blog for me, but I kind of wanted to do it for myself. This blog. I wanted to do this blog thing for myself, for I don't want to burden anyone with my need to ask for any help from anyone. Also, I kind of wanted to do it anonymously. This blog thing. And also, this is supposed to be a blog with different properties of blogs! As it is my second post, and I am only just introducing myself, I have to think about what to post next. I hope I won't waste any more days to post another one, as I did this with this one, posting after four days. But, I think, it is normal to post after this many days. Or not. Don't know, for this is the first time I am doing this stuff.
So, yeah. I will be posting soon. Just do read and comment! :)

-Anonymous_Indian_Girl
P.S.: My brother also got hooked to the show and he binged watched Season 1 and Season 2 today. Today was a holiday. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts